- Project Resources
- Documents and Publications
- E-Mail Updates
- Contact Us
- Lane Closures
- Take Our Survey
FDOT Industry Forum Documents
FDOT Industry Forum Registration
Registration for the Industry Forum, held on February 2, 2016 is now closed.
Notice of Industry Forum:
To view the Notice of Industry Forum, please click here.
FDOT Procurement Website:
Copies of procurement documents and other information can be accessed at the FDOT Procurement Website that has been set up for this project.
ASC Meeting No. 6 Documents:
ASC Meeting No. 5 Documents:
I-395 Reconstruction Project Industry Workshop Documents:
ABOUT THE PROJECT
This project involves the rebuilding of the Interstate 395 (I-395) corridor from its terminus at the west of the I-95/Midtown Interchange (I-95/State Rd 836/I-395) to its corridor terminus at the West Channel Bridges of US 41/MacArthur Causeway, approximately 1.4 miles. I-395 is an Interstate Principal Arterial and major east-west connector serving Miami Beach and the ports. Proposed improvements include:
(1) Building new elevated ramps (one eastbound and one westbound) that will provide direct linkage between I-95 and I-395
(2) Improving roadway design including updating the alignment and upgrading the roadway surface
(3) Creating a visually appealing bridge.
(4) Building vertically higher structures that will improve the visual quality of the bridge.
|Contruction Start Date|
Lengths and Limits
|From West of I-95 to the MacArthur Cswy Bridge|
FDOT Project Manager
|Maria I. Perdomo. P.E.|
Consultant Project Manager
|Beth Steimle, P.E. |
T.Y. Lin International
Public Information Specialist
|Tasha Cunningham |
The Brand Advocates, Inc.